1. Welcome to FordForumsOnline! Our community is here to help you with any questions you have related to your Ford. If you are looking for a friendly community to hang out with other Ford owners you can look no further than our forums here! Registering is easy and free!

1999 Donut Fitment Options

Discussion in 'Ford Taurus' started by MCherry, Apr 27, 2018.

1. MCherry

MCherry Member

Hello all, Going to the junk yard to pick up a donut spare. Of course we all want the best used we can find. So... to increase my odds I need more options other than the Taurus through 06. What other cars would have a donut that would fit? Bolt pattern 5x108mm(4.25"), Center Bore 63.4mm(2.2"), Offset H Current pull-a-part price $11.50
  2. Action

Action Moderator Staff Member Respected Member

That platform in 1999 was shared with Mercury Sable, Taurus SHO, Lincoln Continental and Ford Windstar.

You would need a Ford MPC or a Hollander to find cross-reference. Most wrecking yards have a Hollander.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Action
  3. MCherry

MCherry Member

Thank you. I'll ask about those cross-references when I go to the JY today. Goal is to get the "newest" spare donut that will work. Taurus tire specs for my 99 are same through 2006, which is already 12 years old.