1. Welcome to FordForumsOnline! Our community is here to help you with any questions you have related to your Ford. If you are looking for a friendly community to hang out with other Ford owners you can look no further than our forums here! Registering is easy and free!

2012 Ford escape sync no gps

Discussion in 'Interiors, Sound & Security Systems' started by Alllan, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Alllan

Alllan New Member

Hey everyone I have a 2012 escape limited. Can't get a good signal anymore. It would work sparatically. But now won't at all. Not sure if there any tricks to get it working as I can't use sat radio without to signal either. Also unrelated does anyone know anybody that has gotten the infamous Ford escape rotten fenders fixed just wondering cost ballpark. Thanks
    guys
  2. Bob McKay

Bob McKay New Member

This happened to my cousin too but their radio signal also went out. It was a wiring issue, and they couldn't fix it on their own. As for the rotten fenders I'm not sure.
  3. Rick N. Morty

Rick N. Morty New Member

Ive had problems with the sync system in my 2014 fusion as well, not I just have to use google maps for everything. Looked into repairing it at the dealership but wouldve cost an arm and a leg. Sorry :/
    Bob McKay likes this.
  4. Bob McKay

Bob McKay New Member

Google Maps seems to be the way to go with all vehicles these days. When will all automakers just install Google Maps?