1. Welcome to FordForumsOnline! Our community is here to help you with any questions you have related to your Ford. If you are looking for a friendly community to hang out with other Ford owners you can look no further than our forums here! Registering is easy and free!

Clicking noise while driving up to 25mph

Discussion in 'Ford Flex' started by Fields1421, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Fields1421

Fields1421 New Member

There is a clicking noise coming from the driver side when my car gets up to 25mph. We have replaced the bering, cv joint, and installed a thruster on the left side. Checked the power steering and replaced the hoses. But we still have a small clicking noise any ideas? Their was a post about clicking on the flexs and install a thruster to fix it. The sound was exactly the same but still clicking noise.
  2. Action

Action Moderator Staff Member Respected Member

Welcome to the FFO!

Could the sound be coming from the other side and it needs the thruster?

>>>>>>>>>>>Action
  3. Fields1421

Fields1421 New Member

Checked and stalled a thruster. Noise still there
  4. Action

Action Moderator Staff Member Respected Member

I wish I could offer something more for you.

If some one drives along side in another vehicle would they be able to isolate the sound?

>>>>>>>>>>Action
  5. Fields1421

Fields1421 New Member

No it's alright, we tried isolating the sound but seems to get lighter and then goes away and then comes back pretty loud. Next stop is having my dads buddy at work take it and look it all over in the shop. Hopefully something soon! Car has to low of miles under 50k and still in really great shape to call it quits. Thanks for all your help!