1. Welcome to FordForumsOnline! Our community is here to help you with any questions you have related to your Ford. If you are looking for a friendly community to hang out with other Ford owners you can look no further than our forums here! Registering is easy and free!

Ford Stallion Trike

Discussion in 'Concept Fords, Future Fords & Rumors' started by Dominick, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Dominick

Dominick Well-Known Member Respected Member

2. Dominick

They had one of those over a the Dealership that I retired from.
    That thing is a piece of work.
  3. oldtimer35

oldtimer35 Active Member

They build the thing over in Troup, Texas, not far from where I live. Have seen a few of them on the road. Talked to the owner of one in a parking lot in Tyler, he was very happy with it, also being the owner of a Harley. Says his wife doesn't mind riding in it, and it is quick.
  4. Dominick

I asked Larry the tech that was working on it what the hell was it and what was wrong with it.
    He was working on the air conditioning:(
    If you get a chance look under the hood.
    It has a steering setup that reminds you of the old chevy centerpoint idler arm with the adustable linkage we used to use on carbs but larger.
  5. Canuck623

Canuck623 Well-Known Member Respected Member

They are a bit of a conundrum. They want to call it a trke but in many states it has to be titled and plated like a car because of the steering wheel. Personally I think it is ugly and as a two wheeled rider not at all what motorcycling is all about. Call it what it is....a three wheeled car.