1. Welcome to FordForumsOnline! Our community is here to help you with any questions you have related to your Ford. If you are looking for a friendly community to hang out with other Ford owners you can look no further than our forums here! Registering is easy and free!

Ford SYNC problems

Discussion in 'Helpful Tech Tools & DIY Garage Tips' started by indianajohn, Mar 2, 2016.

1. indianajohn

indianajohn New Member

I have a 2012 Ford F1 50 super crew when I first got it the SYNC system worked perfectly I've gone through two Samsung galaxy phones and they still don't work right I've gone to the Ford dealer four or five times and every time I go there nothing is wrong I just bought a new iPhone 6s Plus and it still doesn't work right. The controls on the steering wheel do not respond it does not recognize my voice no names or numbers are displayed. Done the master reset numerous times. I'm going to try the dealer one more time and after that I'm going to call Customer Relations.
  2. Dominick 1

Dominick 1 Well-Known Member Respected Member

See if this helps
    http://www.fordforumsonline.com/threads/my-ford-touch-problems-software-update.11901/