1. Welcome to FordForumsOnline! Our community is here to help you with any questions you have related to your Ford. If you are looking for a friendly community to hang out with other Ford owners you can look no further than our forums here! Registering is easy and free!

further to cracked windshield

Discussion in 'Concept Fords, Future Fords & Rumors' started by dyngrngalaxie, May 20, 2013.

1. dyngrngalaxie

dyngrngalaxie Active Member Respected Member

It's easy to give advice on a situation when you're not caught in the middle of it. In this case, Superkate has her concerns, and as Pecos Slick suggests, Canuck 623 probably has good reason for seeing it the way he does. It's easy for someone not directly involved to minimize those personal points of view. I don't mean to minimize either point of view or sound like a know it all. Apologize sincerely if that's how it looked. One thing I've found over a lifetime is that people are probably the most volatile commodity one will ever encounter. Emotions run strong. Sometimes people get dumped into situations through no fault of their own, or possibly as the result of something someone else did and they're basically innocent bystanders. Hopefully here, if we have differences, we can lay the cards on the table and resolve things the right way. I'm not a big fan of computers, but have really enjoyed the fellowship of this site. Hopefully we can maintain harmony and decorum.
    Thankyou to all.
  2. Pecos Slick

Pecos Slick Active Member

I agree when you are not talking face to face and can ask questions as you are talking it is real easy to miss judge things. I hope we can all remember that as this is one of the better forums in that regard.
    dyngrngalaxie likes this.
  3. dyngrngalaxie

dyngrngalaxie Active Member Respected Member

You bet :thumbsup:
    Dominick likes this.