1. Welcome to FordForumsOnline! Our community is here to help you with any questions you have related to your Ford. If you are looking for a friendly community to hang out with other Ford owners you can look no further than our forums here! Registering is easy and free!

Hennessey VelociRaptor

Discussion in 'Concept Fords, Future Fords & Rumors' started by ghostriderr6, Nov 7, 2010.

1. ghostriderr6

ghostriderr6 Member

Hennessey is building a new Armored and Non-armored version of the F150 Raptor with different levels of performance going all the way up to an 800hp version. Come on lottery tickets!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

awww.automobilesreview.com_gallery_2012_hennessey_velociraptor76d9049c83e7608fdb25bb90f56b3c55.jpg
  2. 67 Fastlane

67 Fastlane New Member

thats one of the coolest things i've ever seen.Only other concept was in early 2000 i think there was a rumor and pics of the bronco return with a light duty f-150 style and a big boy bronco based off the super duty, but i think this edges them out.When you get yours i want a ride lol
  3. stu22180

stu22180 New Member

Thats one cool Truck.
    Happy Trails and Happy New Year.
  4. MotorsportsTube

MotorsportsTube New Member

That is one of the coolest trucks I have ever seen.
  5. Lip Ripper

Lip Ripper Member

Looks good but you know, I think the Raptor truck is just boring as hell to look at in its stock form.

LR
  6. mark v

mark v Well-Known Member Respected Member

They had a Orange 2 door on Top Gear, they raced it against a Skydiver, the Skydiver won the race. Tanner Foust thought it was an awesome ride.

It is the very first part of the video, maybe 6 min long or so.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-KS7l3_xyw"]YouTube - Top Gear America - Series 01 Episode 04 - (2010.12.12) Full[/ame]
  7. militarydave

militarydave New Member

I still think the armored suburban (or Sub- "urban assault vehicle) from Tango and Cash (the movie) is better.... JUST KIDDING LOL