1. Welcome to FordForumsOnline! Our community is here to help you with any questions you have related to your Ford. If you are looking for a friendly community to hang out with other Ford owners you can look no further than our forums here! Registering is easy and free!

Insuring 7 year old f-150

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by fkristy, Jul 31, 2017.

1. fkristy

fkristy New Member

Hello,
    I am trying to find a cheap personal car insurance for my 7 year old ford f-150. Do you think cheap car insurance doesn't cover anything major and is a waste of money? I can't afford to pay a huge insurance payment.
    I have heard mixed opinions about it. I don't want to compromise on coverage, but need to find the cheapest price for the best coverage.
    Als, can someone help me with choosing best insurance packages and personal auto insurance companies? How to identify good and bad companies?
    Thanks in advance.
  2. Action

Action Moderator Staff Member Respected Member

Welcome to the FFO!

"Cheap car insurance" may come at a price. I would first define what you want in insurance. Liability only. Collision with high deductible or full coverage with low deductible. Then go shopping and see who has lowest premimum. It is some effort on your part however this process can lower coverage.

Do not pay for optional coverage just get what you want. However you have to know what coverage you want first. Get coverage for the type of driving this vehicle will do.

>>>>>>>>>Action