1. Welcome to FordForumsOnline! Our community is here to help you with any questions you have related to your Ford. If you are looking for a friendly community to hang out with other Ford owners you can look no further than our forums here! Registering is easy and free!

Need help in picking tires

Discussion in 'Tires, Wheels and Bearings' started by bugsy10468, Oct 19, 2016.

1. bugsy10468

bugsy10468 New Member

Hello i have a 2014 ford Escape Titanium 235/50/18, I currently have continental tires contact pro and i am looking to replace these tires and i need help looking for a replacement. I live in New York and if anyone is from this area knows how the weather is. I went to tire rack and for their ultra performance tire they listed a bf goodrich G-Force comp -2 a/s. does anyone elase agree with this

Thanks
  2. pkevins

pkevins Active Member

No reason to disaagree with you; it looks like the optimal price-performance-ratings tradeoff. Hard to say if the additional cost of the Michelin Pilot is worth it although I think the Pilots are awesome tires in general; my two cents; they both claim good performance in "light snow".

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=Pilot+Sport+A%2FS+3%2B+%28W-+or+Y-Speed+Rated%29&partnum=35YR8PSAS3PL&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Ford&autoYear=2014&autoModel=Escape&autoModClar=Titanium
    Kevin
  3. bugsy10468

bugsy10468 New Member

Hello Kevin

Thank you for your insight i appreciate it i will look into it