1. Welcome to FordForumsOnline! Our community is here to help you with any questions you have related to your Ford. If you are looking for a friendly community to hang out with other Ford owners you can look no further than our forums here! Registering is easy and free!

Opinion on an f150

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Bob McKay, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Bob McKay

Bob McKay New Member

Hey guys,

I'm interested in buying a Ford F150 and need some advice. I really like the price of this one, however don't know if it is worth it to splurge and get the 2018 model. Any thoughts?
  2. pkevins

pkevins Active Member Respected Member

Hard to argue about the price difference with so few miles, but surprised there is no free Carfax link on the page, tho' at least the VIN is clear of recalls on the Ford site, and I guess it's still under the factory warranty although that's not mentioned? It'd also be good to be sure it's not from a flood???. There are 11 history records available from Carfax, which the dealer should supply gratis imho.

Good luck!
    Kevin
  3. Action

Action Moderator Staff Member Respected Member

A vehicle that is two model years older should have a significant amount of depreciation removed from the new value. No matter how many miles. The low miles has a story. You should get the story.

>>>>>>>>>Action

>