1. Welcome to FordForumsOnline! Our community is here to help you with any questions you have related to your Ford. If you are looking for a friendly community to hang out with other Ford owners you can look no further than our forums here! Registering is easy and free!

Reference: preventive maintenance

Discussion in 'Ford Focus' started by Jim R., Jun 29, 2017.

1. Jim R.

Jim R. New Member

Hi, my name is Jim and new to the forum. I own a 2009 focus se. I was wondering are there any front end suspension problems that occur more often on this vehicle? Also, what is the general consensus of the proper time to change the plugs. I now have 84,000 miles on this vehicle. Any help will be appreciated.
    Jim
  2. Action

Action Moderator Staff Member Respected Member

Welcome to the FFO!

Spark Plug replacement is recommended at 90,000 miles. If the vehicle is running well and fuel economy is good then replace them at 90,000.I would not wait any longer than that.

No suspension issues that I have ever heard of. I do have experience with a 2010 and that one required motor mounts to be replaced because of failure

http://www.fordservicecontent.com/Ford_Content/catalog/owner_guides/09frdmg2e.pdf

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Action
    Jim R. likes this.
  3. Jim R.

Jim R. New Member

thank you for the information, Jim