1. Welcome to FordForumsOnline! Our community is here to help you with any questions you have related to your Ford. If you are looking for a friendly community to hang out with other Ford owners you can look no further than our forums here! Registering is easy and free!

Selling

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Doug Boddy, May 12, 2017.

1. Doug Boddy

Doug Boddy New Member

I have a ford f600 I was told it was a 1961 but when I put it on kijiji a couple of guys said it was newer. Where can I find the sin# the one on the door when I check it said it's a invalid number. I am trying to up load pictures but not working but it is on kijiji and looks just like this one
  2. Action

Action Moderator Staff Member Respected Member

Why don't you just post the VIN. It will NOT be a standardized 17 digit vin. Those were not required by the US federal government until 1981. Your VIN will be likely be 11 digits.

Is this a US truck or some other country? (Your profile is missing a location)

>>>>>>>>>>>Action
  3. Action

Action Moderator Staff Member Respected Member

As a post script, I believe the 6 & 7 digit of the VIN is the year. This will likely be letters.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Action
  4. RAGGAREN

RAGGAREN Member

heres a few that looks like the one in your profile pic..
    and they are listed as 1968 f600
    https://www.google.com/search?q=196...-O_TAhUNzmMKHUnFCSkQ_AUIBigB&biw=1536&bih=731