1. Welcome to FordForumsOnline! Our community is here to help you with any questions you have related to your Ford. If you are looking for a friendly community to hang out with other Ford owners you can look no further than our forums here! Registering is easy and free!

Wildwood car show 10'

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by 67 Fastlane, May 6, 2010.

1. 67 Fastlane

67 Fastlane New Member

Welp pretty much just got last bag packed for wildwood car show this weekend. Hopefully i get a lot of good pics from all the die hard's defying this crap economy. Unfortuanately the fairlane won't be makin this journey my diesel will However, the fall show will see the rath of the fairlane. If anyone knows about this show or goes let me know and maybe we'll hook up down there or at least for the fall show. Thanks P.S. the fall show is better due to larger numbers and irish festival which is a total drink fest.
  2. fordguy7

fordguy7 New Member

How was the trip? I lived in eastern PA when I was younger and we went to Wildwood all the time. We would rent a room facing the road and watch all the burnouts and see who could name more cars. I've been to beaches in SC and in my home state, but nothing beats the atmosphere of Wildwood!:smile5:
  3. 67 Fastlane

67 Fastlane New Member

Trip wasn't to bad,thanks for askin. The overall outcome was on par with may the fall show is the bigger one due to the irish festival that goes on too. Unfortuanately there were some problems with a couple little scumb bag thug kids and some people at the hotel across from us, so the cops had to keep coming and finally set up shop in the street which totally extinguished burnout opportunites. Before that though from about 4pm to 6 everything was normal wildwood but we got cheated, so i watched the darlington race and we all got tuned up and still had a good time. From now on i think i'll look to go to ocean city maryland show and carlisle in a few weeks. you goin out to carlisle?
  4. 67 Fastlane

67 Fastlane New Member

ha ha sorry man just realized you (LIVED) in PA Long weekend.
  5. fordguy7

fordguy7 New Member

I wish we could still go to the shows up there. Daytona is only a half hour south of us and they have some cool shows throughout the year, but it is becoming one of those places I won't go without my firearm real close to me. Glad to hear it was a good time.