Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Rize 8" suspension lift kit for 2003-2006 Ford 4wd Expedition. This lift keeps the stock steering symmetry from the factory. It is full suspension lift with the option of keeping the stock suspension or getting more travel with coil overs. I am asking 2200 for it. This same kit is selling for almost double the price on the internet. Rize engineered this lift kit for a true bolt on suspension lift. If you want to have a custom and unique look and a one of a kind truck this is your chance to get it at a great price. If interested respond to this post.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, I still have the lift kit to sell. please tell me if you are still interested. Thank You Allen

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is 500 lbs so shipping would be a couple hundred. I bought it from a shop in Cali and just don't have the time to put it on my expo. It looks awesome but I want to hook someone else up with a deal because I can't do it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i would like it, but I'm not sure i can swing 2400.00 plus pay someone to install it. that is a super expensive lift. i realize that is a smoking deal. I will think about it and try to find out what the install is going to cost.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Rize 8" suspension lift kit for 2003-2006 Ford 4wd Expedition. This lift keeps the stock steering symmetry from the factory. It is full suspension lift with the option of keeping the stock suspension or getting more travel with coil overs. I am asking 2200 for it. This same kit is selling for almost double the price on the internet. Rize engineered this lift kit for a true bolt on suspension lift. If you want to have a custom and unique look and a one of a kind truck this is your chance to get it at a great price. If interested respond to this post.
Do u still have it if so can you give me a call please at 770 899 6039
Thank u.

·
Super Moderator
14,181 Posts
Do u still have it if so can you give me a call please at 770 899 6039
Thank u.
Welcome to the FFO!

You have replied to a nearly 8 year old post.
The last time this user was here was in 2014

I am thinking you are not going to get a call.
I know, I may be a little crazy to think that way.

Action

1 - 20 of 20 Posts