Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm off tomorrow on my annual spring camping trip to the mountains.:smile5: The very same trip where last year I blew the engine in my car all to hell.:incazzato: I never made it to the campground but I found this (or the old) forum and spent the better part of a month putting in a new engine as well as spending all of my fall "beach trip" money.:mad: So here's hoping for a better trip this year. Not that I'm not glad I met everyone on here but I have plenty of friends now and I just want to go camping. Since I am taking my father's new Ford van with 8K on it I am feeling pretty good about my prospects for a successful trip this year. I might even dare to leave my tool box at home.:cornut:

BTW Poppy.......No squirrel jokes.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Hey NC, I hope that you have a great time! :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sitting in the camper at Flintlock campground surfing the net......I love technology:D and BTW I made it up here without blowing anything up this year Yay!!!!!:yesnod:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Looks like my backyard except for the campers.Thats probably why I don't go on vacation,but maybe someday i'll venture off to the big city.
Enjoy your trip and vacation.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey that's so great.I too love to go for campings.Last time i remembered i had gone with my friends.And it was the most memorable camping for all of us,as we enjoyed a lot.so have a good time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts