Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i have a 2014 ford escape 2.0 titanium awd and i wanted to know how much is it for the 100k service if i take it to the dealer and what gets done thanks

·
Super Moderator
13,486 Posts
How much as in cost?
If that is correct, call them to get the fee

Labor rates vary greatly across the country. Have no idea where you are located so a cost in Phoenix (my location) may be far off from your location.
In addition a scheduled maintenance is not high skilled work. A Ford dealership specializes in high skilled labor. They may have some low skilled labor for a lower fee and their niche is to service newer higher tech vehicles. Because a scheduled service is low skilled I do it my self.

Lastly is a recommendation on Oxygen sensors. Replace them every 100,000 miles. These sensors are part of the feedback that the PCM uses to operate efficiently. Old ones will still work, just not as efficient as a replacement. Newer ones like your car are about $50 and not too difficult to replace. Don't take my word for it search the net.
Here is one to start Oxygen Sensor: All You Need To Know | nonda.

Action

·
Registered
532 Posts
I agree with everything ACTION just mentioned. Even those O2 sensors. These can effect your fuel mileage as well...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts