Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been having issues with my sound not working. before, the buttons on my steering wheel wouldn't work, I looked up what it could be so I changed my ACM, after, steering wheel buttons work again, but still no sound. I looked at all my fuses,came across f23 Audio Digital Signal Processing (DSP) module, the fuse keeps blowing though. I took out the wire and fuse terminal to see where it leads to. I've only taken apart most of the back, so before I go any further, where does the wire lead to? anyone know? has anyone dealt with this issue?
Safety glove Electrical wiring Gas Engineering Electrical supply

· Administrator
Phoenix, AZ 85008
17,055 Posts
Welcome to the FFO!

Your question is specific to an uncommon area of the vehicle.
Finding someone that has that experience may be possible.
However it is going to be far easier to get the data from the company that built the vehicle.

This data is in the wiring manual. This particular one is on ebat for under $10.
Have no idea if it is the corect one since you did not list the year
And wire color and routing chnages over the years

In this manual will be listed connector data, wiring data and compoenant data. Locations, gauges and circuits with limited diagnosis for some years. Kind of a low cost solution for wiring questions,.

Action
World Font Terrestrial plant Grass Map

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the FFO!

Your question is specific to an uncommon area of the vehicle.
Finding someone that has that experience may be possible.
However it is going to be far easier to get the data from the company that built the vehicle.

This data is in the wiring manual. This particular one is on ebat for under $10.
Have no idea if it is the corect one since you did not list the year
And wire color and routing chnages over the years

In this manual will be listed connector data, wiring data and compoenant data. Locations, gauges and circuits with limited diagnosis for some years. Kind of a low cost solution for wiring questions,.

Action
View attachment 51945
it's a 2015

· Administrator
Phoenix, AZ 85008
17,055 Posts
That year is currently on ebay for $15.30.
In my opinion, worth for or five times that amount

Action

1 - 4 of 4 Posts