Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, if you are in to 55-56 Ford or Mercury and have a Victoria, Sunliner or Fairlane, or Mainline, I have hundreds of NOS parts I’m finally going to sell After nearly 50 years of collecting. Many of the parts will be in LOTs so drop me a note with your question or needs. I have a rebuilt 312 engine never installed, hoods, trunk lids, skirts, T&C radios, inner fenders, steering wheels, NOS FOMOCO door, handles, latches, back up lights and chrome, parking warning light, map lights FOMOCO and aftermarket Stop lenses, PS horn rings, complete doors for HT and Sunliner, radiators, for regular 292, 272, and larger tank for 312. Most of my parts are mint unless used, such as fenders. My used fenders are very nice. I also have NOS. I have a NOS Crossmember, brakes, etc. This is just a few of my parts. and have too many to list. Ill be fair in price fair but won’t be giving way to low balls. None of my parts are junk and most are mint, never ever installed and still in original boxes. My email is [email protected] Write to me with phone number and best time to reach you. I'm retired and never too far from the house.
Thanks
Joseph King”
Longwood, FL
PS My parts have not been listed or offered officially before.

·
Administrator
15,445 Posts
Welcome to the FFO!

I would like a '56 some day.
Just don't have enough Real Estate

Action

1 - 3 of 3 Posts