Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello.. i have some parts for a 1965 ford falcon 2 door hard top if anyone is interested. i have doors with chrome trim around window frame, trunk lid, windshield and rear window, and some windshield and rear window trim. also have some other stuff. let me know what ya looking for and i'll see if i got it. thanks!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Parts

Looking for the Plastic pieces to the dash?
Really Need the corner by the glove box.
Also need interior food panels just for a pattern.
Scuff plated to the doors (2 Door Hardtop)

that is about all

Jerry

·
Registered
9 Posts
looking for wiper mechanism with motor and switch. and possibly steering drag link and tie rod ends if its a v8. send me a pm if you have them also where do you live?

·
Registered
1 Posts
do you still have car parts available? If so I am looking for the half moon window track for the driver side rear window and a bumper mount for rear pass side. please respond with email ASAP

thanks
Stan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi iam lookin for the trim that runs the length of the car it runs in the middle of the the 2 stainless pieces they were color coded for the car thank you

·
Registered
5 Posts
hello.. i have some parts for a 1965 ford falcon 2 door hard top if anyone is interested. i have doors with chrome trim around window frame, trunk lid, windshield and rear window, and some windshield and rear window trim. also have some other stuff. let me know what ya looking for and i'll see if i got it. thanks!!
Where are you located

·
Super Moderator
15,073 Posts
Eddie, unfortunately that is a 9 year old post and that user did not complete their profile with location.

Hint!!!!! Neither did you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Action

·
Super Moderator
15,073 Posts
Eddie, are you close to Phoenix?
Look at Desert Valley Auto Parts.
>>>>>>>>>>Action

·
Super Moderator
15,073 Posts
The other thing I have done regarding parts is get the Ford Master Parts Catalog. (MPC) In text and the illustration.

Knowing the actual part number may help to finding other vehicles that have that same part. There are a lot of Mustang parts that will work on a Falcon.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Action

1 - 16 of 16 Posts