Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!

I took a stab at this "topic" to see if I could find anyone out there that could tell me where the Key-In-Buzzer is located or in this case, where it SHOULD be located? Funny that people usually want to REMOVE this buzzer but I want to put my missing one back!

Any help would be appreciated! If the member ACTION comes across this, he helped me so much figuring out how to remove my dash!

Thanks Y'all!

Chris

·
Administrator
Phoenix, AZ 85008
16,316 Posts
The attached pic is the specific buzzer for your ride. A D0AZ 1350 E. Found this OS one on ebay for about $67. (Far too expensive)
The point of all that is to see the connector needed. I believe it is under the instrument panel in the center left area.
Just not exactly sure

Action

Composite material Cable Auto part Transparency Electronics accessory

Reactions: Dominick 1

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Action,

Your suggestion made sense so, I was all over the left side under dash & could not find any such plug. I am about to abort this mission as it is not really necessary to have the ""BUZZZZZZZZZZ" just thought it would be neat:unsure: to hear every new passenger say "Cool, even the buzzer works!"

Thanks for your help!
Chris

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello All!

I took a stab at this "topic" to see if I could find anyone out there that could tell me where the Key-In-Buzzer is located or in this case, where it SHOULD be located? Funny that people usually want to REMOVE this buzzer but I want to put my missing one back!

Any help would be appreciated! If the member ACTION comes across this, he helped me so much figuring out how to remove my dash!

Thanks Y'all!

Chris

·
Registered
34 Posts
Don't take this as gospel, but if is like Mustangs of that vintage it locates on a metal panel above the glove box behind the dash. I think you should be able to remove the top dash pad and find it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.