Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have it insured for and it appraised at 15K.. I am asking 8500.00 I know it seems high for a Fairmont, however, considering what is all done, I don't think I am out of line. 289, c4 - all with under 500 miles. Full cage and frame tied. 9" with 5 lug axles and aftermarket control arms. Front end converted to 5 lug. New struts, new springs, new rear springs with air shocks, Centerline aluminum rims, 4 new tires, New front brakes and bearings, new rear wheel cylinders, B&M shifter, 4 core aluminum radiator with electric fans, trans cooler. I have all of the interior trim and dash, factory buckets, 5 point harnesses, extra front end parts and more interior pieces from a parts car. Jonzo has seen it, so he know what it is. Yes I get texts....920-328-3830. I am debating the one from Bill versus another one. I also have another deal in the works thatfell into my lap - I will post more if it works out.............Everything is new from the air cleaner to the oil pan, headers and full dual exhaust with tailpipes and h-pipe. K&N air filter, Holley 600 carb, Edelbrock intake, Milodon oil pan, starter, interior gauges, MSD 6AL ignition box, MSD master blaster coil, wires, plugs, fuel pump, speedo cable, B&M shifter. You will NOT break this car. If you are looking for a fun street car OR a strip car, its pretty much ready. If I were to keep it, it needs friendlier gears for the street. 4:11's aren't highway friendly. E-mail for pics - [email protected] or call 920-328-3830. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I would love to buy it, but it's too much for my budget. it's definatley worth the price. solid inside and out, 289, C4, tubular member, coil over, 9", you name it. has all interior, but he took it out so he could fix the rollbar (was more than the car needed) solid floor, not even a bubble in the paint. the paint is pretty unique on it as well

·
Registered
890 Posts
$100 sez i can break it lol (there's a reason why i've had over 35 cars in the past 15 years.:thumbsup:)
because you buy junk, and believe what people tell you?

·
Registered
89 Posts
^:lol: sorry vamp but that was funny...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts