Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had cylinder 1 and 5 misfire codes (don't know the exact codes) and they told me to change the spark plugs.

After I changed the spark plugs we found a vacuum hose that was disconnected. We have been searching for where it does for 1 week and no luck.

It is the small black hose that comes off the firewall and then has a red hose tee of the end.

Where oh where does this hose go?

·
Registered
158 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Cool link! I'll have to book mark it! If I could access it....:frown5:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Cool link! I'll have to book mark it! If I could access it....:frown5:
I just tried and got the sign-in page. It's never done that before, so I hope it is just a problem on their server. It might be a cookie problem.

If you go to http://www.flmowner.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Owner/Page/HomePage

and register- it's free, you get notified of any outstanding recalls on your vehicle and other stuff directly from ford. Also all owners guides that came with the vehicle are downloadable. The user name and password can be used at the motorcraft link for the VECI labels, etc.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2002 Windstar. If its the one I'm thinking of, it plugs into the rear of the air plenum on the passenger side. Orientation is with the smaller red tube up. I know because I had to replace the gaskets in the plenum last year.

·
Registered
13 Posts
FYI I had same issue, causing no vacuum power to heater vent controls. You have to reach behind inlet manifold and up high under the cowel on passenger side and feel around for a port sticking out horizontally towards driver's side. The tube goes there. Easy to pull off when changing plugs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts