Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2010 Taurus Limited has 3900 miles purchased last Nov and has been in for service a total of nearly 50 days as of 5/11/10. The problem started showing up almost immediately after we purchased it. Numerous dashboard icons such as Check Engine Soon, Low Fuel, Low Tire Pressure, Blind Spot warning not working, Cross traffic warning not working, Collision avoidance not available, etc. After 16 days of service back in Jan-Feb the instrument cluster was replaced, but soon thereafter the problem repeated itself. After this last service of 45 days, the dealer's service dept was told by Ford Co. to disengage the cruise control and let me drive it while they prepare to replace some other module. Anybody else experiencing similar problems with this new Taurus? I have submitted a lemon law letter to Ford Co. while this work proceeds. I am in a waiting stage now. Very frustrated!:mad2:

·
Registered
798 Posts
No experience with that sort of trouble.......That just totally sux. I would be screaming mad.
It should fall into the lemon law catagory, keep us posted.
Did they give you a loaner car?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just had to have the Throttle Body Assy replaced with 28,000 miles. I'm very disappointed. I love the car, but if this continues...I won't be too happy. I have noticed in prior years, recalls for this, but mine must be too new for a recall. Does anyone know of any recalls for Throttle Body Assembly for 2010 Taurus?

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Please no thread hijacking. Start your own topic please for help.

I just had to have the Throttle Body Assy replaced with 28,000 miles. I'm very disappointed. I love the car, but if this continues...I won't be too happy. I have noticed in prior years, recalls for this, but mine must be too new for a recall. Does anyone know of any recalls for Throttle Body Assembly for 2010 Taurus?

·
Registered
623 Posts
I would need you to pm me the vin for me to help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts