Ford Automobiles banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
The only way that I can see to turn the shaft on the motor is by engaging the 4 x 4, I did that and reinstalled the motor. When I restarted the car I needed to take her out of 4 x 4 L, I got the message to pull forward so I got out of the car to get rid of the jack and jack stand, when I got back in the car she was in 4 x 4 H. I then put her in 4 x 4 A and again message on dash said pull forward, when I put her in 2 x 4 I got a weird grinding noise from the transfer case. The vehicle is now in 2 wheel drive and I'm afraid to engage the 4 x 4.
Let me try to find something on it

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
The only way that I can see to turn the shaft on the motor is by engaging the 4 x 4, I did that and reinstalled the motor. When I restarted the car I needed to take her out of 4 x 4 L, I got the message to pull forward so I got out of the car to get rid of the jack and jack stand, when I got back in the car she was in 4 x 4 H. I then put her in 4 x 4 A and again message on dash said pull forward, when I put her in 2 x 4 I got a weird grinding noise from the transfer case. The vehicle is now in 2 wheel drive and I'm afraid to engage the 4 x 4.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts