Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 351w for sale, i believe its a 78? needs bored out, new pistons and a new cam.I have all other parts, distributor, intake, etc. full motor besides the parts that should be replaced that i mentioned. lookin for $200. If no one is interested it's goin to the scrap yard, I'm sick of it in my garage. please let me know thanks
Auto part Engine

Auto part Engine Automotive engine part Vehicle

Engine Auto part Vehicle Automotive engine part

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
can you get a better pic of the casting number on it? it should be in the back, just above the pan mounting surface. what did it come out of?

·
Registered
104 Posts
BoomDiggity, where are you located? Willing to trade for 750 Holley (fresh rebuild ready to go)? If not, I'm still interested for $200.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'm outside of Harrisburg Pennsylvania. I would prefer just selling it, tryin to reduce my garage cluster more than add to it. haha

i ddint forget about you jonzo i will be taking a picture when i get home from work today.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
it's an '84 truck casting number, but the 3 digit code is the manufacture date. (January 07, 1986)
now you have some more information for other guys who are looking for this beast. I would LOVE to buy it, but i just can't afford it... the engine price is good, but the shipping, weather i pick it up, or had it shipped, would just kill me...

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I'm about 30 miles south of Green Bay

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
try ebay, or craigslist if you haven't already

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.