Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 351w for sale, i believe its a 78? needs bored out, new pistons and a new cam.I have all other parts, distributor, intake, etc. full motor besides the parts that should be replaced that i mentioned. lookin for $200. If no one is interested it's goin to the scrap yard, I'm sick of it in my garage. please let me know thanks
ai163.photobucket.com_albums_t288_bnardi159_011_1.jpg

ai163.photobucket.com_albums_t288_bnardi159_009_1.jpg

ai163.photobucket.com_albums_t288_bnardi159_010_1.jpg

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
can you get a better pic of the casting number on it? it should be in the back, just above the pan mounting surface. what did it come out of?

·
Registered
104 Posts
BoomDiggity, where are you located? Willing to trade for 750 Holley (fresh rebuild ready to go)? If not, I'm still interested for $200.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'm outside of Harrisburg Pennsylvania. I would prefer just selling it, tryin to reduce my garage cluster more than add to it. haha

i ddint forget about you jonzo i will be taking a picture when i get home from work today.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
it's an '84 truck casting number, but the 3 digit code is the manufacture date. (January 07, 1986)
now you have some more information for other guys who are looking for this beast. I would LOVE to buy it, but i just can't afford it... the engine price is good, but the shipping, weather i pick it up, or had it shipped, would just kill me...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the info! Yes shipping would be costly, where are you located?
The motor will be a beast for someone this is true

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I'm about 30 miles south of Green Bay

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
try ebay, or craigslist if you haven't already

1 - 14 of 14 Posts