Ford Automobiles banner

Would a Ford 4X4 with a solid frame, 2 speed T-case and old school locking hubs simil

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
why not? they did their jobs just fine...

·
Registered
109 Posts
I don't so, old school looks are big right now, but not without the comforts of a newer truck.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
IMO driving a CUV is like driving an old Audi Quartro wagon.Yeah you have 4 wheel drive and can fit the whole family inside but it's still a piece of crap.What will happen to all the off-roading sports? I don't think ford will ever do it.And with the price of gas coming down people will go back and buy them again.Bring back the Excursion 10 cyl beastwith a set of 44's and i'll drive over your little Honda Fit.:ciappa:

·
Registered
147 Posts
YES!!! As you can see by the Avatar I agree with BogHog the smaller 4x4 might have their uses for some people but what else can I fit the whole fam damily in while watching a movie and towing my 11,000# trailer to the dunes and when I get there, air down and pull all the stuck vehicles out around me. FORD, IF YOU'RE READING, BRING BACK THE EXCURSION.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Bump so I could subscribe

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I just don't get it. The Bronco ?????Why is it gone?
Now did i misread an article that stated FORD will be selling an OFF-Road version of the Raptor that is not legal to drive on the HWY? For the price of the Raptor they can bring back the highest quality interior Bronco/Excursion with a very high quality suspension and some exterior add-ons.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts