Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fixing to start working on the body and getting it ready for me to paint.
I will get some pics load as soon as i take them. until then it's "imagination time" not to be confused with "immigration time"
So what i have is some factory said filler behind the back passenger side.
some areas at the truck and front driver side finder at bumper area, and a lot of little areas that will be found when i start.
I'm going to try to find a good side profile of the 67 falcon 4 door that i can use as a paint ideas color by numbers diagram while trying to keep inside the lines with my crayon's. if i cant find in the net then i'll take a pic of mine and do a trace over then copy it.
my first thought is to go with a med-gray paint and flat/mat black trim and some kind of pen-striping or something....
prob. going to flat black out all the rusted chrome or maybe a gunmetal gray....

so when i get the profile side, i'll post it and let yall if you want to take a stab at decals and strips and such for ideas.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Fixing to start working on the body and getting it ready for me to paint.
I will get some pics load as soon as i take them. until then it's "imagination time" not to be confused with "immigration time"
So what i have is some factory said filler behind the back passenger side.
some areas at the truck and front driver side finder at bumper area, and a lot of little areas that will be found when i start.
I'm going to try to find a good side profile of the 67 falcon 4 door that i can use as a paint ideas color by numbers diagram while trying to keep inside the lines with my crayon's. if i cant find in the net then i'll take a pic of mine and do a trace over then copy it.
my first thought is to go with a med-gray paint and flat/mat black trim and some kind of pen-striping or something....
prob. going to flat black out all the rusted chrome or maybe a gunmetal gray....

so when i get the profile side, i'll post it and let yall if you want to take a stab at decals and strips and such for ideas.
Do do that
And good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts