Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well built a full custom dash top for the 68 looks awsome just got the dual quad intake with 2 4150 carbs linkage and fuel rail and custom made the rear window louvers from a 2010 mustang with a little fab work they fit and look awsome

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I keep trying to upload photos but the sight wont let me says up load is too big and its just one photo

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
20200127_095618_Burst01-1.jpg
No sport mirrors are offered for the galaxie so in order to use factory ford parts had to modify torino mirror bases to fit also inside adjustable

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The galaxie is lowered and lightened up by 300 lbs i put it on a weight loss diet lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good deal
Post photos as you go along
Just seen youre in wv also i am in hampshire county wv in romney just moved here from florida old cars seem to be popular around here looking forward to the warm weather to bring the galaxie out of the garage

·
Registered
6,901 Posts
Just seen youre in wv also i am in hampshire county wv in romney just moved here from florida old cars seem to be popular around here looking forward to the warm weather to bring the galaxie out of the garage
We do need warm weather
We will get there

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Almost done with the dash pad will be covering in couple days and will post finished dash pad installed

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The dash cap is now complete and installed i will update with pictures

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No more big tunnel you can actually see the instrument cluster and the changed angle above the glove looks so much cleaner

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Starting on the rear suspension next disc brake conversion coil over shocks adjustable pan hard bar

1 - 20 of 36 Posts