Ford Automobiles banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I forgot to mention the dual quad intake is also factory ford not aftermarket trying to use as many ford parts as possible

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hooker super comp long tubes just got here new stage one cam and lifters installed new chain and gears converted alt to a new single wire high output and installed new 4 core aluminum radiator the new heads will be here may 5th then I can finally install intake and carbs

·
Super Moderator
13,294 Posts
Lookin for better fuel economy are ya!;)

>>>>Action

·
Registered
7 Posts
Jrv really like the way you’re building the car. The dual quads, sport mirrors and louvers really set the car apart from the rest.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thanks starting on the suspension and braking upgrades next as soon as I have all the parts collected

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Up date ...back in the garage but the list is finally getting smaller b&m star shifter is installed trans is resealed and shift kit installed 390 posi going in new 3 inch dual exhaust and flow masters from hooker super comp headers to the back is finished decided to box the rear upper and lower control arms next and install the coil over shocks

·
Super Moderator
13,294 Posts
Projects start getting real fun when this point is reached!!!!

Kudos for the effort you have done.

Action

·
Registered
15 Posts
JEV,just found your thread, your 68 Galaxie is awesome man!! Thanks for sharing such a beautiful car's progress 👍

21 - 36 of 36 Posts