Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at buying a 69 falcon. The interior needs to be completely gutted and restored. However, i am having issues finding any replacement parts for the interior. Does anyone know where i can find interior replacement parts for a 69 falcon?

·
Super Moderator
14,152 Posts
Welcome to the FFO!

There are a lot of pieces in the interior.
Carpet is easy. Carpets are offered in many places
Seat covers are labor intensive so more of a local thing. However SMS in Oregon is a place named a lot
Inner door panels and padded instrument pads are a bit more difficult.

Question is are you looking for stock, close to stock but less $ or purely custom?

>>>>>>Action

·
Super Moderator
14,152 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,152 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The guy i am buying the car from decided to bondo the dash. So i need something, oem or custom, to replace it with.

·
Super Moderator
14,152 Posts
Or a parts car.

I have bought parts car because that vehicle had what I wanted. Then parted out the rest of the vehicle to pay for other things wanted to do on my hobby car.

In fact I have done this on 3 full sized vehicles, I can get a car stripped down to a body and frame in 90 days. (Usually I leave the drive train intact) I log all the parts and sell them. Usually an interior can provide a couple hundred parts to be sold.

Action

·
Registered
2 Posts
In my pursuit to restore my 63 Falcon Futura Convertible I’ve been very pleased with FalconParts.com (Falcon Enterprises) located in California.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts