Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the original owner of a '89 GT; special GT color for that year - Midnight Garnet; ordered every option except for 6 CD changer. In 2003 change engine with a 30k engine, rebuilt transmission and shifter tower, new clutch and pressure plate, replaced ride adjusting shocks, power steering rack assembly. The night before it went for a new paint job my son put it in a tree. Bought a used GT with a bad power train a used the body parts to rebuild. repaired front clip and ran out of money; it's been sitting ever since. 10 years ago I got it running again and took it up to a body shop. They told me it was very rusted and not worth repairing. Two years ago I bought a Georgia '89 Probe GT with the hopes of getting mine back together. I am now 70 and have comes to the realization that this is more than I want to take on. in addition to the 2 cars, I am selling the original engine, spare trans that came with replacement engine, many extra parts - some new in box. Please respond if interested. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Jim. I realize I'm a year late to this post. I'm curious if you still have your two Probes and if you're still parting them out.

Thanks,
Jake

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Jim. I realize I'm a year late to this post. I'm curious if you still have your two Probes and if you're still parting them out.

Thanks,
Jake
Hi Jake,

Yes, I still have them; I was not parting them but rather selling both vehicle and all the parts, extra engine, transmission - everything! one price takes all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts