Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi out there. Here's what I think is a dumb question. How do I remove the headlight bezel assy. and trim from my '95 Bronco? I think I've removed every visible screw, I do see a screw on the backside of the trim,inside the fender seam, but there's no way to get a screwdriver in to it. I can't pry on it to get the trim out far enough. Any Ideas?
Thank you.

P.S. The reason? It's totalled and I'm scrapping.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
If the fender is not salvalgable, then you might use one of my favorite tools to get at that screw.

Sawzall.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good point Poppy! The driver side is a good option for your method, however I'd like to save the pass. side, as I have two other Broncos.
Thanks.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
It would seem rather crazy, but pehaps you'll need to loosen the fender to get at the screws, (assuming that the one that you see as inaccessible needs to come out)

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
I have a '90 driver side headlight assembly in my garage that I could take pictures of, if you think that would help in any manner. I don't recall having any particular problem removing it from my friend's bronco before he junked his.

If you need a picture, what angle would be the most helpful?

·
Registered
133 Posts
there are two studs on the back side of the assembly i believe they are 11mm nuts and the best course of action has some swearing involved. from the top with a deep socket and ratchet with a 2 or 3 inch extension no more no less lol. there are 2 studs on each of the assemblies. it is bes to find the nuts with your finges first. they are ahead of the rad support but u have to reach through it to get them undone, and they usually turn out of the plastic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts