Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning All.

I need to do a routine Fluid service on my 1996 Ford Econoline XLT Clubwagon, E350 7.5 V8. I do have a Ford manual but can't seem to find the Spec for what Oil and fluids I need.

Here's the other problem, where I currently live in Central Asia, there is no Motorcraft genuine parts or Oils available specifically for Ford and ordering them online is not only costly due to reliable delivery methods, but can take forever to get here and will probably be from China anyway, plus it's a gamble whether or not customs at my end will even accept them.

So here's my question: Out here, they do Have LIQUI MOLY products, which is a German manufacturer. If possible, could anyone tell me what LIQUI MOLY oils would be compatible or safe to use in my Ford?

I need Transmission, Power Steering, and Differential fluids.

Once again, thanks in advance

·
Registered
7,909 Posts
Morning All.

I need to do a routine Fluid service on my 1996 Ford Econoline XLT Clubwagon, E350 7.5 V8. I do have a Ford manual but can't seem to find the Spec for what Oil and fluids I need.

Here's the other problem, where I currently live in Central Asia, there is no Motorcraft genuine parts or Oils available specifically for Ford and ordering them online is not only costly due to reliable delivery methods, but can take forever to get here and will probably be from China anyway, plus it's a gamble whether or not customs at my end will even accept them.

So here's my question: Out here, they do Have LIQUI MOLY products, which is a German manufacturer. If possible, could anyone tell me what LIQUI MOLY oils would be compatible or safe to use in my Ford?

I need Transmission, Power Steering, and Differential fluids.

Once again, thanks in advance
It should say on your dipsticks a spec number to use
Go from that

·
Registered
22 Posts
Morning All.

If you look in the index in the back of the manual, it should be easier to find the page number. The "Table of Contents" leaves much to be desired in Ford manuals. It will get you in the right chapter, but the index can get you within a page or two of what you are looking for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts