Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's always nice to see a Fairmont in print. It's a '78 Futura belonging to Mike & Cindy Richardson of Lemay, Missouri. It's in the "Readers' Roundup" section of the June issue of Modified Mustangs & Fords. I may scan the picture and post it later. Nice car, folks!

·
Registered
83 Posts
In the late "70's there was a sitcom named Buffalo Bill. It stared Dabney Coleman. It the opening credits he was shown driving a Fairmont down a freeway in Buffalo, NY>

·
Registered
890 Posts
don't forget about EVERY episode of Knight Rider that had at least one on the road

·
Registered
890 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
update regarding the scan

I just tried to scan the write-up and picture, but it didn't work. I think it's because the laptop I'm using while my desktop is in the shop doesn't have the software for the printer loaded. I'll likely be getting the desktop back tomorrow and will try again then. Sorry to all of you for the delay. I'll put it up as soon as I can.

·
Registered
890 Posts
it should be on their main site

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
freaking awesome!
must be the july issue. i haven't gotten it yet

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay, I think I've got it. If it doesn't appear in the post, maybe it'll appear as an attachment ('cause that's how I uploaded it). If it doesn't work, I may need somebody else to tell me another way to insert pictures. Thanks!

Update: Hot diggity dawg! It worked!

Attachments

·
Registered
890 Posts
the paint on it looks kinda familiar...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I noticed the strangely familiar paint scheme as well. Though the lines are pretty much a natural match for the body, it does make me wonder if they'd seen something like it before and put it to good use on their own ride. We'll never know unless they join the forum and fill us in on the scoop. Oh, well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts