Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi my name is randy and ive bene on the internet since late 99 and we have a few old fords since the 1980s

the 1954 f100 it was restored once already and will run and drive and needs another restoration now, has a 70s 302 and C-6 in it and is black and gun metal gray two tone and a few minor mods but nothing major at all, still stock suspension and chassis and brakes and all, and custom build bed wood floor and tonneau cover with upwards arch in it made of wood its nice and works well.

custom dual exhausts and some really old chrome wagons on it

need suggestions on how to disc brake front end this one.

also have a 57 f100 not running now but is original drivetrain and solid from texas it broken down on the interstate out here in the early 80s the owner was driving here from texas and we aquired it then, for dirt cheap, no rust, solid straight and been in storage ever since. probably will end up with later engine and trans in it, one of these days,

parting out a 69 fairlane 2 door hard formal top(torino maybe)

old 6 cyl 3 speed on tree car but someone hacked an old 429 or 460 into it and also a c-6 tranny, and built a custom four link tube stock rear 9"(very narrowed and with disc brakes) but never welded it in place,, so its just sitting under it,...
the car body rotted away badly over the years, and i scrapepd what was left of the rear half of it... and also the roof and all that.... so it is a parts car now,
i dont knwo how to identify a 429 from a 460 and from what ive researched the only way is by pulling the crankshaft numbers, or finding casting code,

everyone says its a 429 including the person who owned the car.. it ran strong and awesome the last time we fired it up, a couple years ago now.,

i have pics somewhere hmm..

wtf is the deal with not breing able to post pics until you have 10 posts on the forums?

how retarded is that? how are you supposed to show ppl your rides or anything when youre new and trying to make an introductory post? omfg...

i probably wont use this site much or at all if its THIs overrun by stupid communistic like rules, wow....

we have a '54 or so F300 flatbed dump thats been in my family since back in the 1960s or earlier, it currently sits not running parked for over 10 years now here i have pics but cant post them either........ sheesh......

i really am not much into fords but of them all i prefer older ones, but not mustangs and such..

i prefer old trucks and thats what i grew up around with mostly.,

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Well easterwabbit,
welcome to our wittle party!
Thanks for your comments in my TPS Howto test. Thread.

10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome thanks. i probably wont be using this site very much seeing as how it is super crazy loaded with some really retarded controlling rules. wow..

i just dont have the time to deal with such things.

work slepe eat, and half the time its just work and little or none of the other two things.

good luck!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
welcome thanks. i probably wont be using this site very much seeing as how it is super crazy loaded with some really retarded controlling rules. wow..

i just dont have the time to deal with such things.

work slepe eat, and half the time its just work and little or none of the other two things.

good luck!
Well wabbit,
Thanks for all the positive feedback.

Hey I noticed that you posted that you were parting out the same vehicles on another site and you left a phone number there, as you don't check online forums regularly.

Did you want to leave your number or another means of contact for interested parties to contact you?

OR, if you don't plan on returning, and don't leave contact info, should we pull the post?

The stupid rules, are there to reduce spamming.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Hey welcome, I hope you'll have fun here with us.

·
Banned
292 Posts
wtf is the deal with not breing able to post pics until you have 10 posts on the forums?
how retarded is that? how are you supposed to show ppl your rides or anything when youre new and trying to make an introductory post? omfg...
i probably wont use this site much or at all if its THIs overrun by stupid communistic like rules, wow....

IF you think this is bad, try getting spamed with stuff. Or even hacked. cuz of yer post i'm actually ashamed to admit i'm from IL. IMHO.. these are the rules, if you dont like them dont use the forum. Oh yea for ya'll moderators, how is it i get in trouble for ONE "wtf" :hand: yet he uses it twice and nobody says boo? :shocked:

My name is Jim, and i'm just sayin..... (think i should shut up now)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts