Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm thinking hard about selling my car. it's still a project in the works but it's all there. has the 302 and c4. i just don't have the money to put into it anymore and i gotta get some of these cars out of my way. i've got 4 sitting behind my garage. and i'm still needing to get my thunderbird finished up. get dad's ranger fixed and find an engine for papaw's s-10. i'm not in a whole big hurry to get it gone. it's here as long as no one else buys it. it's kinda like a pet. i want it to go to a good home. if anyone wanted it from here i'd be happier to get rid of it to someone with respect for them. here's my cl posting. '78 Fairmonthttp://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/1711945697.html

·
Registered
338 Posts
i would be, but it would have to be a good price for me to travel down there to get

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you're serious send me a pm with an offer. but idk if i should take it as a joke since you live so far away. if you want then send me an offer.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that's almost thought about but i don't think my preg girlfriend would like that very much. yes i have a hitch on the car. the guy i bought it from got it from his dad. since he didn't really drive it much he used it just to pull his VW buggy. it's just a bumper hitch but it's stout. it also has air shocks in the back so it can be aired up to hold weight. i hauled several bags of pretty gravel for my mom since my trunk was so big and it was almost scraping. i pulled into a gas station and put some air in those baby's probably the best ride i've ever had. kinda like a lincoln.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
only you could see that vamp.... only you.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
where are you from again?

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
i forgot to mention, these things make GREAT family cars! i can fit my daughter and neice in the back, so that's 2 carseats

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for letting him know vamp. i know they make good family cars and i don't think anyone has ever sat in my backseat. it's still stiff with no tears or cracks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts