Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm looking for just the mirror cap piece for a 1965 Ford Falcon Futura. I was going down the road and just the mirror fell of the rest of it was still on the car; just the mirror itself. So does anyone have any ideas of what I can do to fix my mirror.

P.S. I'm just trying to find the mirror now the whole thing only the mirror. If you are selling the mirror piece only please email me:
[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
15,072 Posts
Welcome to the FFO!

Do you mean the mirror glass?

If yes, replacement glass is available for many models. Kind of depends if you have a factory stock mirror or something else.

Action

·
Super Moderator
15,072 Posts
There are some universal glass replacements that are based on size. You measure your mirror and get the glass that fits and glue it in.
Or many glass shops that handle automotive glass (windshields) usually can hook you up as well.

Action

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are some universal glass replacements that are based on size. You measure your mirror and get the glass that fits and glue it in.
Or many glass shops that handle automotive glass (windshields) usually can hook you up as well.

Action
Alright thanks. I had the idea of just getting a mirror and finding the diameter/radius of the previous mirror and just making another one

·
Super Moderator
15,072 Posts
^^^ That is a solution as well

Action

1 - 5 of 5 Posts