Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of those who have not seen in yet, there is a Credits: X,XXX value in the NAVBAR area right now. I can not explain what these credits are for yet, but they will be used to do good and make you feel good about yourself. :)

I am going to be posting a page that explains "how" you earn credits, but the main idea is simple to participate in the site to earn credits. More about this later...

** EDIT **

Link to How You Earn Credits:
http://www.fordforumsonline.com/rewards/earn/

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
sounds mysterious, and interesting at the same time...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Do we win the 1/2 inch wrench you stole from Zephyrman?

·
Registered
798 Posts
I was just going to ask about "Credits" but our
is hard at work.....:thumbsup:
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Definitely dig the credit thing good idea. Although i wish a credit was worth a beer. ha ha i'd be doin good

·
Registered
53 Posts
or $$$$! hahahaha

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
will they enable me to have the title of post whore?

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Thumbs up ... but the real question is who is going to get the golden ticket?
run home plet, run home as fast as you can!!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Thumbs up ... but the real question is who is going to get the golden ticket?
run home plet, run home as fast as you can!!!
Boys, yer both wrong, Cuda_Jim's got 94 referrals and counting, he's our Golden Ticket Winner....

Keep up the good work Cuda!!! :thumbsup:

PS - For what it's worth - I wanted to added this isn't a contest and I truly believe Cuda's doing a great job getting new members, as are other members.... :yesnod:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I also have 94 referrals too.

Cuda you been dong an excellent job at referrals!

Boys, yer both wrong, Cuda_Jim's got 94 referrals and counting, he's our Golden Ticket Winner....

Keep up the good work Cuda!!! :thumbsup:

PS - For what it's worth - I wanted to added this isn't a contest and I truly believe Cuda's doing a great job getting new members, as are other members.... :yesnod:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Thanks for the :thumbsup: .....I made a personal goal of getting 100 new members to sign up from the old site....4 more to go. I think Mark V is doing the same thing...way to go!
I've been getting a lot of negative ratings over there because I'm spamming them haha......hope I don't get kicked off before I reach my goal :devil:

2954 points so far, I'll take mine in beers :)

·
Registered
659 Posts
I also have 94 referrals too.
I'm sorry Mark V - no offense meant. I checked Cuda's before posting, but didn't think to look at your's, hope yer not mad..... :frown5:

I'll take mine in beers :)
I'm saving mine for that 3-Deuce Intake for our '62 Thunderbird..... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Rob,
IMO the attach an image, should rate a higher credit.
It takes time to locate and then attach wiring diagrams, or pictures of parts etc. And they can be very useful.

Also IMO a thumbsUp should have a higher credit value. Perhaps only one out of ten worthy posts get any thumbs ups at all. Those that do get a thumbs up are essentially peer reviewed as a quality post. VS the post whore posts like responses to "what song are you listening to now?"

·
Registered
798 Posts
Congrats Poppy on your second Green Bean (Rep Power), I believe you're the first??

·
Registered
684 Posts
MMMM, beans..... LOL So, what can we REALLY use these credits for? I really do need more half inch wrenches.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts