Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone REALLY explain to me why Foureyedpride wont accept my yahoo address that i've had for the past 10 years? They want me to sign up for Gmail so i can register? :eek:ut:Forget that!:eek:ut: Guess i'll just stay right here amonst the 'unpure'.:thumbsup:

~Jim:eek:ut::eek6::eek:ut:
"i may be crazy, but it keeps me sane!"

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
that IS stupid...

·
Registered
684 Posts
That is strange, I'm a member there and I have a yahoo address. I can find out if you'd like.

·
Registered
89 Posts
i agree. i tried to sign up there before and since they don't accept yahoo emails, i didn't. i'm not gonna create a new email account just to become a member of a site.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I like that site, I've gotten a few hard to find pieces for my Zephyr off of a few members. So it not allll bad. But Stymee is right, they can be pretty nit picky about things. Also it seems we get a little bit of a harder time cause we have F/Zs.

As for the email thing I already had a gmail account so it was no big deal, but yeah I don't get the anti-yahoo thing.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
screw 'em! i think we have way more fun anyways!

·
Registered
85 Posts
exactly, cause we are cooler. the few of us that are here :cornut:

now how about sticking some Zephyr fenders on a Fairmont? blasphemy!!:yikes:

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Don't do that!!!:yikes:

or do like i planned on doing, put Z7 taillights on the futura, and POW:dita:!!!!
instant Shelby... the original GT500's had Cougar taillights...

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
the ones with the vents? that would be cool

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yuppers the ones with the vents, they are getting VERY hard to find. Took me about a year to finally track down a pair that was clean enough. I only needed one to replace my passenger side one. Hence the red front fender :D

ai78.photobucket.com_albums_j106_itsan81zephyr_IMG_4409.jpg

ai78.photobucket.com_albums_j106_itsan81zephyr_IMG_4410.jpg

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
as long as it works

1 - 13 of 13 Posts