Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see who has the best Crown Vic pictures. I'll start off with a pic from when I picked the car up a couple months ago. :thumbsup:

(well I can't post pics until I get a higher post count :frown5:)

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
funny, good thing it wasn't a high speed persuit... lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Will post once I reach 10, this may take a while.

·
Registered
142 Posts
buddy sent me this one... WAS a 89 excop crown vic:eek:ut:
I read about that accident. It was not a Crown Vic... It was a Ford Escape. The rumor was that it was a smart car.
Believe it or not though, The driver basically walked away from it with only minor injures!:shocked: The Drivers side of the car, That you cannot see; Did not receive that much damage.
http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/smallcar.asp

·
Registered
890 Posts
I read about that accident. It was not a Crown Vic... It was a Ford Escape. The rumor was that it was a smart car.
Believe it or not though, The driver basically walked away from it with only minor injures!:shocked: The Drivers side of the car, That you cannot see; Did not receive that much damage.
snopes.com: Save the Planet with a Small Car
on top of that the 89 CV was WAY tougher than that... trust me, i've seen what they can take...

can we put pics of Grand Marq's on this one too? maybe even a Town Car?

·
Registered
32 Posts
snopes.com: Save the Planet with a Small Car
No way a passenger could have survived that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts