Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering how many people know about the Red Green show?
i use to watch it all the time, then it disappeared for a bit, and now it's back on...

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
You mean the Wizard of DucK Tape.I love that guy.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Red Green!!!!!! One of the best shows ever.

I'm a man. I can change, if I have to. I guess.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tailgatin' tailgatin, kinda looks like the vehicles are matin', tailgatin, tailgatin, just make sure your brakes are ok...
in retrospect, that was an oversight on our part...

·
Registered
154 Posts
He's back? Sweet. I had a great uncle lived up around Sheboygan. Uncle Harold's nickname was Red, last name Green. Rich

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that's really weird...

·
Registered
154 Posts
I watch Red Green on youtube now and then. ''Hardtop Convertible'' reminds me a lot of me.Is it going to be on pbs or did he get cable money?

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it's PBS

If the women don't find you handsome, they should atleast find you handy...
keep your stick on the ice

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that was great! i still miss the classics, like turning the possum van into a plow vehicle, or the K-car Zamboni... the 2 driers turned air hockey table... good times
i just bought the compilation "of cars and men" funny as hell!

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
men are just like engines... some are 4 bangers with no guts, while others are like the throaty big block V8, loud and powerful...

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the one where they try and start bill's car, bill puts too much starting fluid down the car, and the engine gets blowen out of the car? classic

·
Registered
659 Posts
What about the one where Red turns the dashboard of a car into a TV Remote....

Oh, and I caught that Billy the Exterminator last night, is he suppose to be a Joe Dirt version of Dog the Bounty Hunter and is he really that...ummm....errrr.... what's the word I'm looking for.......

·
Registered
238 Posts
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-Lnfpulwjc"]YouTube - Red Green Show - All Wheel Drive[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5GnBvpFnzA"]YouTube - Uncle Red is modding a 1990 Honda Civic[/ame]

·
Registered
906 Posts
"If it ain't broke, you're not trying!"

·
Registered
9 Posts
I used to watch it regularly, then fell out of the habit. It was plenty of entertainment to be on PBS. I am happy to know it's still on and living on over at Youtube.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts