Ford Automobiles banner

If you were going to this 'bash' which night would you most likely attend?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First, if Jonzo hits 1000 posts can you please cut him off... i think he's had enough to drink.

SECOND, i spoke to Strat. He says "Pick a date and I'm game." Meaning, IF we can all agree on a date/day... he'll be MORE then happy to host it...when i go back by there tomorrow i'll actually count the number of parking spaces and figure out which ones would be best reserved for the "FIRST OF FOXES"

So, we'll have to take a poll... then find out exactly how many are a DIFINATE "i'll be there".....not to be mean, but the people who say theyll come but dont... nah, nvm.

ONCE AGAIN... Strats is located in Villa Park IL . On north ave (rte 64) just west of Rte 83....
Strats Resturaunt 231 East North Avenue Villa Park, IL 60181-1210 or http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=com...ocal_result&ct=image&resnum=4&ved=0CCYQnwIwAw...For those coming from out of town there's like 5 hotels/motels withing 5mins of this location, just depends on how much you want to spend, and how many cockroaches u want in your bed (notel Motel)

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
sounds awesome! i'm still thinking of later on in the summer, or early fall THIS year. but next spring might work if it works better for more people.

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
but next spring might work if it works better for more people.
Only problem with next year i will NOT be in Illinois. Chances are the end of the year i'm moving. Not sure where yet, but i HAVE to get away from my family. I'm thinking Knoxville but i dont know about the job market down there. SO, this is gonna be tried THIS YEAR atm we're just trying to figure out a DAY... then we can deciede on a DATE... i know there's like 5-8 Fairmont/Zephyr owners in the chicagoland area. Turbo Futura, 79_wagon, ME,Guy last night with a 82-83 Zephyr 4dr with original 31,000miles!, If he hasnt sold it yet, a guy in channahan with a '84 LTD wagon..... And cant remember his name but in Midlothian there's a guy thats had or has 6-7 Fairmonts/Zephyrs... NOT to mention the guy in Chicago with the 9sec drag fairmont!! So, right there is 7. Just in the chicago area. Jonzo, u said you'd come down (u better cuz yer bringin the car wash... wait we're saving that a suprise). Just took a guesstimate of my parking area.. i think i can fit 9 cars just in my 'little' area. Add 20 if i cut the grass of the 'back 40'....ok i'm done now, going back to viewin the video Jon an i made of our trip....

·
Registered
81 Posts
I could probably come down if it's in the fall. My brother lives near Bristol WI so I'd have a place to stay.

·
Registered
890 Posts
i'll try, but no guarantees

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
i guess i know what i can do for entertainment lol

·
Registered
890 Posts
oh. sorry

·
Registered
890 Posts
would an 80 granada work too?

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
ok, so it sounds like a Saturdayish, now what?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts