Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody! I have a 2009 Ford Crown Victoria P71 Police Interceptor with the 4.6L. I just wanted to post this in case anyone was wondering about replacing their ignition coils with aftermarkets. I recently bought a 8 Pack of COP’s from AutoZone and some Bosch Double Platinum Spark Plugs. They are the Duralast Part #C1417-8. I bought them because I’m able to get them with employee discount so they came in at an amazing price. They also came with a lifetime warranty and for that price it’s a deal. I will be testing them out to see if they give me any issues. So far they run awesome and my P71 runs better than ever!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi everybody! I have a 2009 Ford Crown Victoria P71 Police Interceptor with the 4.6L. I just wanted to post this in case anyone was wondering about replacing their ignition coils with aftermarkets. I recently bought a 8 Pack of COP’s from AutoZone and some Bosch Double Platinum Spark Plugs. They are the Duralast Part #C1417-8. I bought them because I’m able to get them with employee discount so they came in at an amazing price. They also came with a lifetime warranty and for that price it’s a deal. I will be testing them out to see if they give me any issues. So far they run awesome and my P71 runs better than ever!
Here is a video of the Vic after changing the spark plugs and the COPs to the Duralast ones

2009 Crown Victoria P71 Police Interceptor

1 - 2 of 2 Posts