Ford Automobiles banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I responded to you guys, but I don't know where in cyberspace my response went, so here is my reponse. I have it insured for and it appraised at 15K.. I am asking 8500.00 I know it seems high for a Fairmont, however, considering what is all done, I don't think I am out of line. 289, c4 - all with under 500 miles. Full cage and frame tied. 9" with 5 lug axles and aftermarket control arms. Front end converted to 5 lug. New struts, new springs, new rear springs with air shocks, Centerline aluminum rims, 4 new tires, New front brakes and bearings, new rear wheel cylinders, B&M shifter, 4 core aluminum radiator with electric fans, trans cooler. I have all of the interior trim and dash, factory buckets, 5 point harnesses, extra front end parts and more interior pieces from a parts car. Jonzo has seen it, so he know what it is. Yes I get texts....920-328-3830. I am debating the one from Bill versus another one. I also have another deal in the works thatfell into my lap - I will post more if it works out.............Everything is new from the air cleaner to the oil pan, headers and full dual exhaust with tailpipes and h-pipe. K&N air filter, Holley 600 carb, Edelbrock intake, Milodon oil pan, starter, interior gauges, MSD 6AL ignition box, MSD master blaster coil, wires, plugs, fuel pump, speedo cable, B&M shifter. You will NOT break this car. If you are looking for a fun street car OR a strip car, its pretty much ready. If I were to keep it, it needs friendlier gears for the street. 4:11's aren't highway friendly.

·
Registered
890 Posts
i'll tell jonzo i want that one.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts