Super Moderator
14,670 Posts
Looking real good!!

Welcome to the FFO!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Action

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Looks like you found a decent survivor. I was looking for a sedan initially but most for sale were hardtops.

I had a sedan back in the 70's and thought they looked better with a 9" rear, raked back to front with big rubber on the rear.

Now that I have a hardtop I've embraced it but the sedans will always have a place in my mind.

Good luck with it.

Steve

Reactions: Action

·
Registered
1963 Falcon Futura convertible v8 4 on the floor
40 Posts
I hope this forum will have more posts as the other one I was part of...
Here is my daily driver.
6A4ACF58-D6BC-4C65-9C7A-7D968C62DA25.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
14,670 Posts
I hope this forum will have more posts as the other one I was part of...
Here is my daily driver.
Nice ride. Glad you are here.

And it would be best if you created your own thread instead of posting to an existing thread.

Thanks

Action

·
Registered
1963 Falcon Futura convertible v8 4 on the floor
40 Posts
Nice ride. Glad you are here.

And it would be best if you created your own thread instead of posting to an existing thread.

Thanks

Action
Thank's and yes I will start a thread...

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm still here, checking in often. Latest update is a new Cold Case FOM564 radiator, for manual trans cars like mine (no auto trans cooler). I then upgraded my overflow tank to to an expansion tank, and the temp gauge is now showing a much cooler running engine.

·
Super Moderator
14,670 Posts

·
Premium Member
1962 Falcon Sport Futura
81 Posts
As long as this forum doesn't move to FB I'll be here for a while.

Re: Huey. A couple years ago I heard they were still doing corporate gigs but not touring.

Bob.

·
Super Moderator
14,670 Posts
As long as this forum doesn't move to FB I'll be here for a while.

Bob.
Trust me, we are not moving to fb at any time this decade

Action

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ford Falcons are not, near, as popular as A-Body Mopars, Camaros etc., but I'm surprised at the little activity on This Forum.
My project car is a 64 Falcon with a 65 ..200 inline six. Cylinder head went out today to be rebuilt. Not looking to race but would like a little more pep. Tried vintage inlines for parts but they are TOTALLY out of anything that would help my engine. Aluminum head and manifold is 2250 bucks (out of stock) cams....(out of stock) pretty much all performance parts are either on back order or OUT OF STOCK. That goes for Clay Smith, Hooker Headers, Jegs, and others.
I ordered a DUI distributor directly from DUI and who knows when I'll receive it. Its been 4 weeks and not even a reply from them. A 400 dollar waiting game.
Anyway...we're out there...and this forum has been helpful. I hope it continues to do so. I'd rather play with this 200 ci workhorse than throw a 302 cookie cutter in like most will do.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts