Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to All,
Still have not figured out who, what and why caused the mass exodus from there to here.
I just want to talk FoMoCo!
With Happy people...................

428Merc

Attachments

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Happy Day!

Glad to have you here! :)

amikebm.files.wordpress.com_2008_11_fireworks.jpg

·
Registered
798 Posts
Glad your here. :thumbsup:
The mass exodus was caused by a hacker and the lack of assistance to for the admins and mods from the site owner. :mad2:
The admins/mods are here now :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Glad your here. :thumbsup:
The mass exodus was caused by a hacker and the lack of assistance to for the admins and mods from the site owner. :mad2:
The admins/mods are here now :)
true. but most of the people asking questions are still at the old site, unfortunately...

·
Registered
798 Posts
true. but most of the people asking questions are still at the old site, unfortunately...
I'm working on them slow but sure :). I answer their questions then tell them to come here......hmm, maybe I should just tell them to come here for the answer.:devil:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
I'm working on them slow but sure :). I answer their questions then tell them to come here......hmm, maybe I should just tell them to come here for the answer.:devil:
Cuda I think that you are doing a good service to those people. I fully appreciate the fact that *I* do not want to spend efforts posting over there, only to have some hacker screw with my reputation. The fewer posts the better. Yet on the other hand you are giving them useful info.

I like your style.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay I think I get it now.
He just hacked the Ford site for fun??

Maybe he is a CHEVY guy.............

428Merc

·
Registered
684 Posts
Nah, just an insecure Jackazz with an inferiority complex.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
^ ditto!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Cool, I think i have 18 referrals already LOL!
opp's 19 now hehe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts