Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale is a 1967 FORD Galaxie 500 CONVERTIBLE.The Car is Currently Registered,Insured and Drivable.It has A 390 Engine,Automatic transmission with New HEI electronic ignition,New plugs and wires.Rebuilt Original 2 Barrel carburetor.Rebuilt original radiator.and A Convertible top that works.I drive this car on weekends and it Starts ,Drives,and Stops just like its supposed to.I drove it daily to work for awhile and it never let me down.It cruises down the road effortlessly and smoothly.

Heres the bad,This car is a 45 year old Convertible and has the normal issues for a convertible of its age there is a dent on the passenger front fender.I know a car painter that told me he would fix the dent and repaint the Entire car for $600.The front seat is original,and since its a convertible it has some sun damage and its worn out so I put a seat cover on it.The Top is original and it also has some wear due to sun damage.There is a small transmission leak.I think its from the main seal..It would'nt take much $ to get this car looking like a beauty again.
I DO NOT need to sell this Car and am not interested in low ball offers or trades.I have too many vehicles and toys and am simply thinning the herd.

I am in the Los Angeles, So Cal area. P.M. me for pictures or more info.

The PRICE is $7,000 If the offer is good,,CASH IS KING.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts