Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to Microsoft putting up unrealistic expectations for sending email, we are no longer allowing people to register with hotmail.com, live.com or msn.com email address until we can get this issue fixed.

I know this may cause an inconvenience for some people, but Microsoft is being as difficult as possible. Please try using GMail or some other free email service to register on this forum.

Also, for current members who have a hotmail.com, live.com or msn.com email address, I would suggest switching to an alternative email or creating your own GMail account.

We will update everyone when the situation is resolved, but we have a feeling it will be a little while.

Thanks.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Rob, will the hotmail accounts quit working in the future, it's been OK for me so far.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are receiving emails through your Hotmail account?

I can't receive anything through my test account that I have created. I keep getting a rejection message from Hotmail. However, once it is resolved, I will make another announcement and remove the registration restriction.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I had trouble at first but IIRC you (or someone else) pushed it through and it's been working ever since.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Rob, skip what i said, my email was changed for the reasons you already announced...bad memory here....
sorry....just toss my threads, if you can, so the confusion doesn't get outta hand.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So with in the last couple of weeks, you have been receiving emails to your Hotmail account from Ford Forums Online?

EDIT

HEHE, that is what I thought. I was really confused. But no worries. :)

·
Registered
798 Posts
No worries...lol, now that I crapped all over your thread.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
you can read, but not add... so, i'd guess yeah

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
maybe post it to the home page at the top, above the recalls?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts