Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, Ihad a thread on the old site with about 170 pictures and about 4000 views on a Ford Torino that I was restoring, and it all got wiped out by the hackers. So I guess I'm going to start a new with you guys. I would post a picture of it, but I keep getting told I have to make 10 posts....

Speaking of which, can I make 9 more posts in this thread so I can go ahead and get my stuff back up? I have it on about 3 other forums so I can copy it right over to here.

·
Registered
32 Posts
that's what I am going to do as the 10 post requirement is silly, hey look I have 9 posts left, LOL

by the way instead of uploading all your pics to forums have you considered just making a website for your Torino project, I would love to see it, and then all you would have to do is just reference your website in your signature, and if another forum fell victim to hackers you wouldn't have to start all over, plus some forums are very restrictive on how much you can upload, and how big the image files can be, just trying to help

·
Registered
798 Posts
Welcome
It won't take you long to get 10 posts. The '10 post rule' is too lenient IMO, it deters spammers. The other site had that problem, One Post Wonders posting links to bogus web sites....or phishing sites.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I would post a picture of it, but I keep getting told I have to make 10 posts....
Have you tried Attach Files - Manage Attachments button?

I've noticed that others with less than 10 posts have thumbnails attached.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had never thought of the make a website thing... hmm... maybe a freewebs or something?

·
Registered
32 Posts
who do you have your internet access through, or email, I have comcast and they give me "free" website space, without ads, see if your provider allows it

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've got Roadrunner. I could set up a cardomain, thats what all the "cool" people are doing nowadays, is it not? I've also got a bit blog for it on Facebook.

·
Registered
32 Posts
don't forget photobucket, which I just visited, did you know the link in your signature takes us directly to the light bulb picture instead of a view of your album, I used my Napolean Dynomite skills to find my way to your album, but others may be turned off by the link hoping to see a bad azz Tornino and now know how to look up the album, just trying to help

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
I would hope that you would also host your pictures here.
This site is owned by the admin, so it will be protected, and backed up regularly. I have heard that pictures sometimes get lost on photobucket. I don't use that site, so I can't attest to that statement.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
she's a real beauty alright!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts