Ford Automobiles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I'm a new user.
Hello, does anyone know the AC drain location for the 2010 Ford fusion hybrid, I searched everywhere from firewall to removing the covering under engine. Water is coming in on passenger side when AC is on.

·
Registered
7,540 Posts
They must be proud of that drain
I can't find it in the catalogue
You may try E-Bay for a shop manual

·
Super Moderator
14,409 Posts
Welcome to the FFO!

Generally the drain exists the floor area on the passenger side in the area behind the front tire.

Action

·
Super Moderator
14,409 Posts
I have a 2010 Fusion in my household that I might be able to inspect.
My statement above is generally. Specifically for the model I do not know. I have seen them located more inboard of the vehicle than outboard.
There is more air movement on the outer areas of the vehicle. Air movement is an issue with the air pushing the condensate back into the drain.

Action

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info, I watch the video, the drain is not in that location, is it behind the tire, do I remove the plastic cover in the wheel well.
Thanks for the info, I watch the video, the drain is not in that location, is it behind the tire, do I remove the plastic cover in the wheel well.
I have a 2010 Fusion in my household that I might be able to inspect.
My statement above is generally. Specifically for the model I do not know. I have seen them located more inboard of the vehicle than outboard.
There is more air movement on the outer areas of the vehicle. Air movement is an issue with the air pushing the condensate back into the drain.

Action
Thank very much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts